Going Romance XXXV took place in Amsterdam on 1-3 December 2021. It was hosted jointly by the University of Amsterdam (UvA) and the VU Amsterdam.
The invited speakers were:
- Ingo Feldhausen (Université de Lorraine)
- David Paul Gerards (University of Leipzig)
- Elisabeth Stark (University of Zürich)
- Henriette de Swart (Utrecht University)
- Francesca Volpato (Ca’ Foscari University of Venice)
There were two workshops:
- Syntactic theory and language acquisition: the Romance perspective.
- Partitivity in Romance languages
You can find all the information and the program here