Title: Romance Languages and Linguistic Theory 2001
Subtitle: Selected papers from “Going Romance” Amsterdam, 6-8 December 2001.
Editors: Josep Quer, Jan Schroten, Mauro Scoretti, Petra Sleeman and Els Verheugd
Year of publication: 2003.
Publishing Company: John Benjamins, Amsterdam/Philadelphia.
Series: Current Issues in Linguistic Theory, volume 245.
- Luis Alonso-Ovalle: Spanish De -Clauses Are Not Always in the Right Mood. Pages 1–16.
- Claudia Borgonovo: Mood and Focus. Pages 17–30.
- João Costa: Null vs Overt Spec, TP in European Portuguese. Pages 31–47.
- Viviane Déprez: Determiner Architecture and Phrasal Movement in French Lexifier Creoles. Pages 49–74.
- Edward Göbbel: On the Relation between Focus, Prosody and Word Order in Romanian. Pages 75–92.
- Cecilia Goria: Economy of Structure: The Case of Subject Clitics in Piedmontese. Pages 93–112.
- Daniela Isac: Identificational Focus vs Contrastive Focus: A Syntactic Distinction. Pages 113–130.
- Mary Aizawa Kato: Null Objects and VP Ellipsis in European and Brazilian Portuguese. Pages 131–153.
- Brenda Laca and Liliane Tasmowski: From Non-Identity to Plurality: French Différent as an Adjective and as a Determiner. Pages 155–176.
- Karen Lahousse: On the Non-Unitariness of NP Subject Inversion: A Comparison of French NP Subject Inversion in Interrogatives and Temporal Subordinates. Pages 177–192.
- Paul Law: Past Participle Agreement with Pronominal Clitics and the Auxiliary Verbs in Italian and French. Pages 193–212.
- Ana Maria Martins: Deficient Pronouns and Linguistic Change in Portuguese and Spanish. Pages 213–230.
- Judith Meinschaefer: Nominalizations of French Psychological Verbs: Syntactic Complements and Semantic Participants. Pages 231–246.
- Andrea Moro: Notes on Vocative Case: A Case Study in Clause Structure. Pages 247–261.
- Sandra Paoli: Mapping out the Left Periphery of the Clause: Evidence from North Western Italian Varieties. Pages 263–277.
- Dorian Roehrs and Marie Labelle: The Left Periphery in Child French: Evidence for a Simply-Split CP. Pages 279–294.
- Benjamin Spector: Plural Indefinite DPs as Plural-Polarity Items. Pages 295–313.
- Gianluca Storto: On the Status of the Partitive Determiner in Italian. Pages 315–330.
- Lucia M. Tovena: Determiners and Weakly Discretised Domains. Pages 331–346.
- Index of languages and dialects
- Subject Index
More information can be found at http://benjamins.com/catalog/cilt.245